Over the past few days we have been getting hit with thunderstorm after thunderstorm, and it has made for quite a relaxing weekend and evening schedule. Just like my Mom I find thunderstorms to be cozy. They are really the perfect excuse to be a little bit lazy. I love the sights and sounds of them too. Especially from my back porch or window. I am listening to one pass by right now.
On Friday we had some nice thunderstorms that came our way, but we had to go to St. John to check out a possible vehicle for Justin. Justin ended up not purchasing the overpriced car, which is another story. We enjoyed the trip though. The only way to get to St. John if you do not own a boat yourself is to take the ferry. On the way there we witnessed a gorgeous rainbow and sky. BEAUTIFUL. I snapped the pictures below, but they hardly do the sight justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment